Charlie Chaplin Mural
35 x 84 inches, acrylic on panel
The original facility was built by Charlie Chaplin in 1918 as his own personal movie studio, and many of the original structures – and those added over the years – still remain on the property. After Mr. Chaplin sold the property it was used for TV and movie production for a number of years.
It was acquired by A&M Records in 1966 and was their offices and recording studio until sold to the Jim Henson Company in the '90s. It is now the Jim Henson Company's headquarters and production facility.